See the sights of Quito on a full-day tour and visit the famous monument that marks the precise location of the equator at the Middle of the World City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from any hotel in Quito. If you are located in Hotel near the airport, an extra charge will be requested in order to complete the pick up or dropped off. Or if you prefer we can give you a meeting point inside the city to start the tour from there.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code for this tour is smart casual
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour destinations may change subject to the weather conditions and availability