From Quito: Cotopaxi National Park & Quilotoa Day TourProduct ID: 8257
From $89 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up & drop off from the following Quito hotels: Howard Johnson, Dann Carlton, Le Parc, Sheraton, J.W. Marriott, Reina Isabel, Mercure Alameda, Hilton Colón, Nu House, Swissotel, Radisson, Hotel Quito. If you are not staying at one of these hotels, you will be informed of your exact pick-up location and time upon reconfirmation of your tour. Pick-up hours: 06:45-7:30
- View the majestic Cotopaxi Volcano
- Stop at the Limpiopungo lagoon
- Explore the beauty of Quilotoa Lagoon
Visit the Museum Park, the Limpiopungo Lagoon and and through an interesting hike will reach the forest of chuquirahuas to 4200 meters. (if the weather permits).
See the Quilotoa Volcano. With a stunning turquoise lagoon in its crater, it's one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ecuador. Take a short hike to appreciate the magnificent view of the volcano (if weather conditions allow) and enjoy time for lunch at your own expense.
- Round-trip transportation from certain Quito hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Cotopaxi Museum entrance fee
- Cotopaxi National Park Entrance Fee (approximately USD 10)
- Horseback Riding
- Additional activities
- Access to the viewpoint of Quilotoa (USD 2)
Product ID: 8257