Have a day outside of Quito visiting Antisana Volcano located over 18,800 feet (5753 m) above sea level. Observe its flora and fauna from this national park. In this protected area you can see condors, deer, wild rabbits, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Quito. Pick up for hotels outside of the city incurs an extra charge.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof camera
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 5 years