Enjoy a fantastic night aboard Cozumel's Pirate Ship, a 17th-century Spanish galleon replica, with an entertaining show, fun games, delicious dinner and drinks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be amazed by the pirate show and sword fights
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner that will leave you astonished
- Have fun all night by dancing with music and lights
- Cruise the Caribbean on a pirate ship
- Two Dinner Options
- Premium Open Bar (Or Deluxe Open bar if selected).
- Pirate Show
- Game prizes
- Reception entertainment and jewelry raffle
- Deluxe Open Bar
- 3USD Dock surcharge in cash/Per Person not included in the price.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes before the departure time, the ship departs at 6 pm. Meet the pirate crew at the pirate shop located near the Fat Tuesday Please show your official ID and ticket upon arrivalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tour will not be able to operate during severe weather conditions or when there are not enough reservations.
- Tour will operate during rain
- Tour follows certified health measures against Covid19
- 3USD$ dock surcharge in cash/Per Person not included in the price
- Souvenirs are available to purchase in the pirate shop