Madeira: Bird, Dolphin, and Whale Watching Tour
From $49 per personBook now
- Spend a day in the company of seabirds, dolphins, whales, turtles and countless more beautiful animals
- Take advantage of touring in a small group of no more than 12 people
- Take in the amazing views of Madeira from the sea
In the summer, you might get a chance to swim with dolphins! Between March and September several species of cetaceans are seen, such as Common, Spotted, Botlenose and Striped Dolphins or Whales such as Sperm whale, Short-finned Pilot whale or Bryde's whale. Much more common during this season are seabirds as Cory's and Manx shearwaters and Bulwer's petrels. Between October and February you will see different species of animals.
This is a unique experience that you should not miss!
- Free use of masks and snorkels
- Live commentary
- Transfer from your hotel to the harbor is available for an additional fee
Meeting point at Machico harbor, in Machico, Madeira Island. Transfers from Funchal or Caniço to the marina are available upon request and subject to crew times and availability. (Open in Google Maps)
Be aware that there is a chance of your equipment getting wet from sea water spray.
Product ID: 2789