This amazing zip line is located in the same biological corridor as the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and is set in the stunning Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica - a dream come true for adventurous nature lovers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Any Hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos Area (please advise your hotel address).
- Relax with professional guides, 10 Zip Line Cables, 20 Platforms, 1 Rappel & 1 Tarzan Swing
- Observe the abundant wildlife including monkeys, sloths, poison dart frogs and much more
- Enjoy a meal after the tour
- Benefit from roundtrip transportation
- Round Trip transportation (Manuel Antonio and Quepos Area)
- 1 meal included and all the activities
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes.
- Wear comfortable clothes.