Enjoy a more intimate Milford Sound experience from Te Anau. Discover the fiord on a boat cruise. Visit the Underwater Observatory and savor an included picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Te Anau Visitor Centre, 80 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Headset commentary is available onboard the coach in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French and German
- Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall during your visit. The landscape is especially dramatic during wet weather as rainfall creates dozens of temporary waterfalls
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Reservations may be amended to another date or time, subject to space and availability
- Appropriate child restraints are not provided by the operator. These must be provided by the parent or caregiver - without this you may be turned away and unable to travel
- In the interest of your safety, the local operator may cancel the activity at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or maintenance