Take on this epic whitewater adventure. Experience up to grade 3 rapids with some of the best river boarding guides in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The Roaring Meg power station is located halfway between Queenstown and Wanaka along Highway 6. Please drive down to the Power Station and wait for us in the car park.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Basic swimming skills are required by all participants
- An expert guide will be with you the whole time to show you how to make the river work for you