Enjoy a more intimate Milford Sound day tour from Queenstown. Experience breathtaking views, discover the fjord on a boat cruise, visit the Underwater Observatory, and savor a freshly made picnic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Commentary is available onboard the coach in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French and German
- Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall during your visit. The landscape is especially dramatic during wet weather as rainfall creates dozens of temporary waterfalls
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Reservations may be amended to another date or time, subject to space and availability
- Infants aged 0-4 are charged at a special rate, an appropriate child restraint must be provided by an adult caregiver in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law
- In the interest of your safety, the local operator may cancel the activity at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or maintenance