Discover the spectacular locations of Middle Earth on a 4WD discovery tour from Queenstown. Visit all "Lord of the Rings" locations in Queenstown and Arrowtown on a small group, expertly-guided half-day tour that includes gold panning and afternoon tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off from central Queenstown accommodation is included. Surround suburbs (Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others) by arrangement. Please contact the local operator after booking to confirm pick-up details.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions - please dress appropriately for the weather on the day
- Not a lot of walking is required and you have the option of staying in or near the vehicle if you wish at any of the stops
- The activity requires a minimum of 2 participants with paying adult rates to operate (and a minimum of 4 on New Zealand public holidays). There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In such an event, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Informative and engaging commentary in English and gold panning experience are included in the ticket price