Queenstown: Entry Ticket to Kiwi Birdlife Conservation Park
- Guarantee sightings of the iconic kiwi bird
- Feed a kiwi for an intimate experience
- Learn about and support conservation in New Zealand
- Watch free-flying bird shows
- Discover 5 acres of native flora and fauna
Feed kiwis at one of the numerous kiwi feedings for that up close and personal experience. Learn about the history of the park, the different species, and Maori culture with an audio guide available in 5 languages. The birdlife park contains 23 native species and dozens of native plants, and there are multiple conservation shows (30-minute free-flying bird shows) a day.
Try some delicious New Zealand honey in the Bee Centre, where there is also a transparent bee hive. Can you find the queen? The souvenir shop has some only-made-in-New Zealand products to take back home with you.
- Audio guide (English, Chinese, Japanese, French, and German)
- Map so you don't get lost
- Access to conservation show and Kiwi feeding
- Multi-day entrance ticket
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
The Kiwi Birdlife Park is located on Upper Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand. There's a big tunnel with Kiwi Birdlife Park on the side. Just walk through it until you get to reception.Open in Google Maps ⟶