Combine a leisurely cruise across Queenstown’s Lake Whakatipu before disembarking at Walter Peak High Country Farm for a full gourmet BBQ buffet, small farm demonstration and farmland tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Non-slip shoes are recommended
- If you require more information on the wheelchair accessibility both on the Tss Earnslaw and Walter Peak farm, please do not hesitate to ask
- Suitable for all ages