Take on four fun ziplines, starting and finishing at the top of the Skyline Gondola. The tour is designed to start low and slow to gradually build your confidence as it gets progressively longer, higher, and faster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The Ziptrek Treehouse, Bob's Peak, Queenstown, New Zealand. Make your way to the Skyline Gondola summit (gondola ticket is your own expense) to check-in at the treehouse, located 100-meters to the left of the upper gondola terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All tours are subject to availability. Your tour time may be different to the one requested. The local operator will confirm your exact tour time by email after booking
- Gondola tickets are not included in the price
- Allow a minimum of 1-hour to access the upper Skyline complex from the base terminal and up to 1.5-hours in peak times
- No minimum weight. Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs)
- Children must be at least 6-years of age to participate. Children under 30kg (66lbs) may need to travel tandem with an adult
- Youth under the age of 14-years must be accompanied by a paying adult (15-years and over) on tour. Those 17-years and under must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian who is 18-years or over
- Bring enclosed shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, or heels), a jacket, hat, and gloves. An extra layer of clothing is recommended year-round