Mount Cook Day Tour: Queenstown to Mount Cook
From $149 per personBook now
- Marvel at the breathtaking views at Mount Cook National Park
- Take in diverse sights of the rugged landscape of the Mackenzie Basin and the fruit growing region of Cromwell
- Relax with morning tea in the quaint town of Omarama
- Experience a bird's eye view with a scenic flight by helicopter or ski plane (own expense and weather permitting)
- A Japanese speaking guide is available on request at no additional cost. Please advise at the time of booking.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the world-famous Hermitage Hotel in Mount Cook Village (available to purchase as an optional extra)
- Surf the net to your heart's content with free wifi on the coach
After passing the shores of Lake Dunstan and crossing the Lindis Pass, you will enjoy a relaxing stop in the quaint town of Omarama for morning tea.
Appreciate the rugged geography of Mackenzie Country as you journey to the Mount Cook National Park. Be amazed at the magnificence of New Zealand’s highest peak, Mount Cook. The Park boasts more than thirty 3,000 metre high peaks and five of New Zealand's largest glaciers – a truly awe-inspiring landscape.
Absorb the unforgettable views as you enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at the famous Hermitage Hotel (not included). Choose to take a scenic helicopter or ski plane flight to get a real bird's eye view of the rugged yet beautiful terrain (not included, weather permitting).
Following lunch you will depart from Mount Cook Village and return to Queenstown, retracing the morning’s journey and arriving early evening. Take away lifelong memories that you will treasure forever, as well as photographs to show your friends and family back home.
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels in Queenstown
- Knowledgeable local driver guide
- Free wifi onboard the coach
- Food and beverages
- Scenic helicopter or ski plane flight (own expense and weather permitting)
Athol Street in the middle of the car park. A complimentary pick-up service is provided from selected hotels in Queenstown hotels. Please contact the tour operator for pick-up times.
Product ID: 24292