Experience the best of Queenstown and the South Island from the sky. See fiords, native forests, glaciers, native birds, seals, penguins, and dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver outside your centrally-located accommodation in Queenstown. Please let the activity provider know your accommodation details and they will inform you about your pickup time. If your accommodation is not centrally located, they will advise you of driving and parking instructions.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the region and this tour will only operate if conditions allow both a safe and enjoyable experience
- If the trip is canceled due to weather, then the booking can simply be rolled to the next available flying day. It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Queenstown so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to a following fine weather day
- Flights are weather dependent: select your preferred departure when booking and the local partner will confirm your exact trip details by email after booking