Embark on a small group tour departing from Queenstown and enjoy a nature cruise with plenty of amazing photo opportunities in the majestic Milford Sound.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please inform the activity provider of your accommodation. After you book, the team will contact you with the exact pickup time for your pick-up location. The 730 AM departure time applies to the central Queenstown pick-up, however, times can vary between 7 AM and 8 AM, depending on your location. Please take note of the time the team reconfirms with you and be at the pickup location 10 minutes prior to your departure time. Your guide will wait up to 5 minutes after your departure time. Any late arrivals who miss the tour will not be entitled to a refund.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring snacks
- Please be aware this is a full-day tour of up to 13 hours from Queenstown
- Your tour includes a packed picnic lunch and the default sandwich flavor is chicken. If you would like to change this to beef or vegetarian sandwich or advise us of any dietaries, please let us know by 5 PM the day prior to departure
- The pickup service is available at select accommodations and bus stops around Queenstown and not at Airbnb accommodations or private addresses unless agreed with the local partner
- After you book, you will hear from one of our team to reconfirm all pickup information
- This activity requires a minimum of six participants to operate; you will be offered alternative dates or full refund in the event that minimum numbers aren't met