Fly return from Queenstown to Milford Sound and enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, waterfalls and lakes of the Fiordland National Park. In Milford Sound you will board the Cruise and travel the length of the Sound to the mouth of the Tasman Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please check email sent by the activity provider for specified pickup times and weather checks. Wait at the reception or entrance of your advised pickup location 5-10 minutes prior to the advised pickup time. Pickup is via Courtesy Shuttle or Queenstown Taxis. Pickup starts from 5 minutes after the weather checks for your trip, depending on your closest pickup location. If you decide to drive on your own please advise the activity provider by contacting them directly. You are required to be at 39 Lucas Place, Frankton, 9300, 45 minutes before departure for check-in.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Infants are classed as under 11 kilograms and are free of charge. They are required to sit on an adults knee
- Infants/Children over 11 kilograms will require their own seat and will need to be charged at a child rate
- No lunch is available on the cruise. Please bring a bag or backpack with food and drink along with you. Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water is available onboard the cruise
- If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or operational issues, you will be given options to reschedule to another available trip or you can cancel and receive a full refund