Visit Milford Sound by premium coach for a 2-hour nature cruise and picnic lunch. Enjoy the scenery, informative commentary, and photo stops before sailing close to the fiord's waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Appropriate child restraints are not provided by the activity provider. Please bring your own as without this you may be turned away and unable to travel
- Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall during your visit. The landscape is especially dramatic during wet weather as rainfall creates dozens of temporary waterfalls
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Reservations may be amended to another date or time, subject to space and availability
- It is an approximate 5-hour drive each way from Queenstown. Scenic flights are available on request for the return journey, weather permitting
- In the interest of your safety, the activity provider may cancel the activity at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or maintenance
- Guests are required to use their own headphones when using the app on the coach, as live English commentary is running and they want to minimize disruption