Visit Milford Sound by premium coach for a 2-hour nature cruise and picnic lunch. Enjoy the scenery, informative commentary, and photo stops before sailing close to the fiord's waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off is available from selected central Queenstown hotels by prior arrangement. The local partner will confirm your pickup details after booking. Your pickup time may be different than the tour start time.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Southern Discoveries - Queenstown Visitor Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Appropriate child restraints are not provided by the activity provider. Please bring your own as without this you may be turned away and unable to travel
- Headset commentary is available onboard the coach in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, and German
- Always be prepared to enjoy some rainfall during your visit. The landscape is especially dramatic during wet weather as rainfall creates dozens of temporary waterfalls
- All vessels are fully licensed with a range of beverages plus a selection of snack foods. Note that smoking is not permitted on any of the vessels
- Reservations may be amended to another date or time, subject to space and availability
- It is an approximate 5-hour drive each way from Queenstown. Scenic flights are available on request for the return journey, weather permitting
- In the interest of your safety, the activity provider may cancel the activity at any time due to unsafe weather conditions or maintenance