Join us for the ultimate in New Zealand snow tours! Ski or snowboard across six of the top ski fields on the South Island, and enjoy discounted heli-skiing in Wanaka and Queenstown. This 7-day tour shows you the best of New Zealand's snow destinations!
What to Expect
Our 7 day South Island Snow Safari tour is the ultimate guided New Zealand ski and snowboard holiday, and always gets great feedback from our visitors! This NZ snow trip takes you to the South Island's best ski fields, and gives you the chance of discounted heli-skiing or adventure activities in Wanaka and Queenstown!
Our snow tour members rave about our small personal groups (anywhere between 4 and 16), our dedication to finding the best snow possible, and our super-passionate tour managers who act not only as a guide, but as a friendly presence on the tour.
Anyone over 18 years of age from all levels and abilities are invited to come along for the ride - just choose your pack according to your needs! We promise you'll be stoked by the progress in your ski or snowboarding skills!
Our tour itinerary includes days at the following top ski and snowboard destinations, and includes accommodation.
Day 1: Mt Hutt
Day 2: Ohau
Day 3: Treble Cone
Day 4: Cardrona
Day 5: Free day Queenstown
Day 6: Coronet Peak
Day 7: The Remarks
See what New Zealand's best ski and snowboard spots have to offer!
- All transport via tour vehicle
- Shared accommodation (maximum 6 persons, upgrades available)
- Services of tour guide
- Lift passes
- Lake Tekapo hot pools entry
- An epic snow tour across the South Island's best ski towns: Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Ohau, Wanaka and Queenstown
- 6 x Lift Passes to 6 different mountains
- Advice to help improve your skiing or snowboarding technique
- Small Group of 16 passengers max
- Lessons and Equipment Hire (if selecting the Beginner Pack)
- Equipment Hire (if selecting Lift Pass + Hire Pack)
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- Gear rental (this is an optional extra - please contact us for more information)
We pick up at either from Haka Lodge (518 Linwood Ave) or within Christchurch city centre as upon request.
Know Before You Go
You can upgrade your accommodation to a private room with ensuite, hire ski/snowboard gear, add on lessons and extra nights' accommodation - all through us. Please contact us for more information!