New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents. Get off the beaten path and explore amazing neighborhoods in four of the five NYC boroughs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You can choose your pick up location between Lower Manhattan and 125th St.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Grand Hyatt Hotel NY, next to Grand Central Station. Look for the subway station for lines 4, 5, 6, 7, and S.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- If you choose the option without Coney Island, the tour will end in Dumbo
- According to U.S. laws and regulations, children under 3 years old must be seated in child seats, but bus drivers are not required to provide them. To ensure that your child has a seat, you must bring your own