Visit parts of New York that aren’t usually featured on city tours. Your guide will take you to the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn to discover the real melting pot of America. See many distinct neighborhoods, where cultures from around the world thrive.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours are usually offered in one language. However, occasionally they may be multilingual if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- The tour itinerary is subject to traffic conditions, it can be modified during special events such as parades and the New York City Marathon and can be offered in vans or buses depending on the number of passengers