See the sights of Québec City at your own pace with a 2 days ticket for the open-top, double-decker, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off and on at 15 stops and get panoramic views along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can hop on at any of the stops. The main stop is Place d’Armes (near Chateau Frontenac) at 7 Rue de Fort, Quebec City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours depart every 30 to 45 minutes depending on the season and may vary due to traffic or other issues
- The duration of one loop is 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours