Spend 90 minutes with the ghost of a famous Quebec criminal as you travel back to New France on this ghoulish walking tour. Hear stories of terrible murders and executions from an animated guide dressed as one of the city’s notorious characters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
In front of Morrin Center: 44, Chaussée des ÉcossaisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This walking tour is neither refundable nor exchangeable - the ghosts are walking rain or shine! In case of rain, please bring rain gear and an umbrella. You may also want to wear warm clothes since the tour takes place exclusively outside. Finally, please remember that the meeting point and the drop off location are not the same.