Walk through 400 years of history on a walking tour of Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover its hidden gems while learning about the history and preservation behind its defensive system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Look for a "Frontenac" sign on a green and white kiosk with a Canadian flag at the beginning of the Dufferin Terrace. Your guide will be wearing a green and beige uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This is a 3-kilometer walking tour
- The heritage buildings in Artillery Park are open on weekends from May 20 to June 11, and every day from June 12 to August 20. Please keep your ticket to access the buildings for free.