Take flight above Quebec City for an exhilarating 15, 30, or 45-minute helicopter tour. Discover famous sights like Old Quebec, the Chateau Frontenac, the Plains of Abraham, the Saint Lawrence River, and Montmorency Falls from above.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 15 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to availability and favorable weather conditions
- It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Quebec City so that you have maximum flexibility to move to the next available date should rescheduling be required due to poor weather or other concerns
- If your tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be entitled to an alternative date or a full refund
- The flight time is approximate and can be affected by wind, passenger weight, and other conditions
- If you are a solo traveler, the local partner will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers
- Transport Canada regulations require children aged 2 and above to sit in their own seats. Children under 2 years of age must sit on a parent or guardian's lap
- If you weigh 280 pounds or more, you must pay for an additional seat