Enjoy a spectacular cable car journey to the top of Montmorency Falls to visit breathtaking viewpoints and trails. 100ft taller than Niagara Falls and just 15 minutes from Old Quebec, the 272-foot high waterfall dominates the Parc de la Chute-Montmorency.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Cable Car Terminal. If driving, show your GetYourGuide voucher to the attendant at the car park entrance. Once inside the cable car terminal, proceed directly to the cable car. You do not need to line up at the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Snowshoe rental is available in winter at an additional fee, but the main paths to the falls are kept clear of snow