Set sail for a delicious brunch experience on the St Lawrence River. Savor tasty hot and cold dishes served during a 3-course meal. Enjoy a scenic cruise while picking up insights into the interesting history of Quebec City from a live guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Check in at the ticket booth on Quai Chouinard 30 minutes before departure to exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for a boarding pass. Please note that parking is difficult to find and traffic can be very heavy during peak months. It is recommended that you use public transport or arrive well in advance of your cruise departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Allow 2.5 hours for this activity
- Guest will first enjoy brunch onboard for 1 hour then cruise for 1.5 hours
- Please note that sailing conditions may mean that the boat remains docked
- Please ensure you tell your server if you have allergies or food restrictions