Explore the charm, history, and culture of Old Quebec City in the company of an informative guide on a walking tour of this incredible World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"The history of the buildings. Also how the history of the city related to the settlement and history of Canada."
"Our guide was very friendly and organized."
"Winding our way through the maze of cobblestone streets and alleys."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- You can choose between a group or private tour
- Reservations must be confirmed
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions, though may be adapted due to inclement weather
- Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. You may also wish to bring a camera or camcorder
- From mid-October through April, a minimum of 2 persons is required per booking
- Children aged 7 and younger may participate for free with a paying adult