A convenient scooter rental service allowing you to cruise the island at you own pace. You can taste local products, admire the beautiful landscape and learn about history, while following the map with your personalized course provided.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 1 participants
Select participants and date
Quebec Adventure Tours, situated at the Motel Ile d'Orleans 507, Route Prevost, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans, G0A 3Z0Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Passengers' minimum age is 8 years
- Scooters are recommended for experienced scooter/motorcycle drivers only
- Valid driver's license required for each driver (if you'd like to take turns driving, please bring both of your driver's licenses)
- Please make sure you dress appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf, and gloves (especially in spring and fall)
- Storage space for a small bag bag is available under the seat of each scooter
- Scooters' range is 100 kilometers/130 miles with a full tank