Aquarium du Quebec: Entry Ticket
- Dive into the sea at the Aquarium du Quebec
- Explore a huge site with fascinating indoor and outdoor exhibits
- Meet the 10,000 marine animals that call the Aquarium home
- Watch the seals when they're feeding or being trained
- Plan your visit around the weather with a flexible date ticket
Unique to this Aquarium is the outdoor marine habitats where seals and walruses can be viewed from both the land and through underwater glass viewing areas.
There are meetings with the animals throughout the day for the walruses and seals. The outdoor area also features arctic foxes as well as outdoor trails with magnificent views over the mighty St Lawrence River.
The highlight of the interior marine habitats is the Awesome Ocean where you can walk through an underwater tunnel in a 92,000-gallon seawater tank and see the marine life from the vantage point of a diver.
There are also exhibits showcasing Canada’s marine invertebrates from both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, including mesmerizing jellyfish and delicate seahorses.
- Entry ticket to Aquarium du Quebec
- Access to indoor and outdoor exhibits
- Access to daily animal talks
- WiFi onsite
- Free parking
- Local taxes
- Food or drinks
- Transport to/from the attraction
Prepare for the activity
Aquarium du Quebec, 1675 Avenue des Hotels, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. On arrival, skip the ticket purchase line and proceed directly to the entrance marked for online ticket sales. There is free parking on site. The Aquarium is only 15 minutes from downtown and is 5 minutes from the major shopping centers: Laurier Québec, Place de la Cité, and Place Sainte-Foy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• A flexible voucher redemption policy means you can visit any time within 7 days of your scheduled ticket date; any cancellation must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled ticket date
• The daily schedule for "Meetings with the Animals" is available onsite only
• You can donate to the Aquarium du Québec Conservation Fund at checkout. The foundation was created in 2005 to fund projects and organisations that work to conserve marine flora and fauna