Taoist Experience Day Trip to Laoshan MountainProduct ID: 37787
From US$155 per personBook now
Pick-up servicepick up from the hotels in Qingdao downtown
- Discover Laoshan, the only mountain on the coast.
- Visit Taiqing Palace the most valuable of the temples in Laoshan, is a perfect temple to learn Dao culture.
- Get a private tour guide will introduce you a true Mountain Laoshan.
The mountain is culturally significant due to its long affiliation with Taoism and is often regarded as one of the "cradles of Taoism". It is the highest coastal mountain in China and the second highest mountain in Shandong, with the highest peak (Jufeng) reaching 1,132.7 metres (3,716 ft).
Our private English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel around 08:00am.
Your first stop is Mountain Laoshan –Driving Time (1.5 hour)
Then you will visit Taiqing Palace - Sightseeing (1 hour)
Lunch at Local Restaurant - Lunch (1 hour)
You will visit Laoshan Mountain in the afternoon - Sightseeing (2.5 hours)
Typical featured shopping on the way back (30 minutes)
Drop-off service at your hotel before 5:30PM
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Product ID: 37787