Discover top landmarks in Abu Dhabi on this tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan, and the Etihad Towers. Dive into the city's spirituality, culture, and luxury. on this guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Abu Dhabi city hotels, apartments, and the cruise terminal in Port Zayed. Pickup from Abu Dhabi Airport available from Premier Inn Hotel Abu Dhabi.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must follow a strict dress code while entering the mosque and palace; no shorts or sleeveless tops; knees, shoulders, and tattoos must be covered for both women and men
- You will get an Abaya (a long black dress with a headscarf), which must be returned; there won’t be any clothing provided for men
- The mosque will remain open from 3 PM to 7 PM on Fridays
- The mosque is closed to tourists during Islamic festivals and also on specific dates which are announced by the authorities a few days prior to the occasion
- During presidential events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any prior announcement
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible