Visit Isla Saona, currently the most popular excursion offered in the Dominican Republic. Explore this quintessential tropical beach with swaying palm trees, bone-white sand, and lapping turquoise waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups are usually arranged from the hotel lobby. However, if you’re staying at Royalton, Melia and Catalonia resorts, please meet outside at the main gate of the hotel complex. Look out for the local partner's bus. If you are staying in an apartment or Airbnb, please contact the local partner in order to arrange a meeting point close to you. You must call or text the day before to confirm the exact pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage