Experience Dominican Republic's wildlife and culture on a magical day out. Visit a traditional sugarcane plantation, and meet artisan cigar rollers. Enjoy a tasty lunch at a local family's house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at all hotels in Punta Cana and Bavaro Area.
- Watch expert cigar-rollers at work
- Enjoy the waters of the Anamuya river
- Tuck into a delicious buffet of regional delicacies
- Be welcomed into a typical Dominican home
- Round-trip transportation from all hotels in the Punta Cana region
- Lunch buffet with salad bar and fresh fruit
- Water and soft drinks
- Beer and rum
- Gratuities and souvenirs
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring comfortable clothing, sunscreen, swimwear, towel, camera, and extra cash for tips and souvenirs.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone pregnant, disabled, or with reduced mobility.