Get your adrenaline pumping on your trip to the Dominican Republic on this half-day zip-lining adventure. Transfer from Punta Cana and experience the excitement of zip-lining through the jungle – it’s almost like you are actually flying from tree to tree!
What to Expect
Located just a short distance from Punta Cana, the zip-lining tour takes place in Anamuya, Bavaro. This attraction has a broad course with cables up to 700 meters long that are built within the canopies of the trees and provide the most amazing jungle views.
This exhilarating zip-line adventure is a tour through the trees of the jungle. Using a steel cable in tension, you can zip from one platform to another using a pulley to cross a ravine, a river, a canyon, or just to fly among the trees.
The adrenalin will start to flow even as you begin your training with the professional guides. After your safety equipment has been securely placed and all tour instructions given, only then will you be allowed to step up to your first platform and attach to the safety cables before it is your turn to experience your first “flying” sensation as you traverse from tree to tree.
Even when you are walking through the jungle trails to get to the next tree, you can learn all about the beautiful flora and fauna from the expert guides. After you experience the excitement and the amazing environment, you can relax at the base where fresh fruit, coffee, and water are available.
- Professional guides
- Round-trip transportation (pick-up time varies per location, extra charge for some hotels)
- Snacks - fruit
- Drinks - water
What's Not Included
- DVD with video or pictures
- Gratuity (optional)
- USD 20 transportation fee from Club Med, Tortuga Bay, Sanctuary Cap Cana, Caleton Beach Cap Cana, Fishing Lodge Cap Cana
Know Before You Go
• There is no weight limit but waist size is limited to 45 inches.
• Customers must be able to hike 0.5 miles at elevation over uneven terrain.
• Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is strongly recommended that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, do not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
• You must cancel at least 48 hours before your tour to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for no-shows.
• Participants must be 5 years or older. Anyone under 18 must accompanied by an adult.
• Customers must wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.
• No smoking.
• Sorry, no pregnant customers are allowed to take the tour.