Visit the southern part of Saona Island on a cruise through Cotubanama National Park. Discover Canto de la Playa, enjoy lunch at the colorful fishing village of Mano Juan, and swim in a natural pool.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup optional
- If you stay in a hotel or condo in Punta Cana, Bavaro or Uvero Alto area, we will let you know the pickup place and time on the day before the activity. Transport is included.
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be just in front of the Jetty. If you don't find your hosts at once, please ask for Marina and Nadine.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing