This excursion to Saona Island is an adventure within an adventure. From your Punta Cana hotel you’ll head to a private heliport for a flight over the stunning scenery of the Dominican Republic. Land and enjoy lunch on a sandy beach, steps from the sea.
What to Expect
Join friends and family on this 3.5-hour activity that takes you on a sightseeing flight over the Dominican Republic and to Saona Island, where you’ll enjoy a lavish buffet meal and some relaxing time on a pristine beach.
On a 25-minute helicopter flight you’ll take in the views as you soar over white sandy beaches and palm trees and the island’s countryside of farms and fields.
After a short ocean crossing, your helicopter will land right on a beautiful sandy beach on the exotic island of Saona. One of the most stunning islands in the Caribbean, Saona boasts pristine beaches and a relaxing environment of palm trees and warm tropical breezes.
Get ready for one of the best seaside meals ever with your feet in the sand and your table within steps of the ocean.
Savor a delicious lunch that includes lobster and an all-you-can-eat buffet of grilled chicken, conch and fresh fish. Add some Dominican rice and tostones (fried plantains, a local favorite), potatoes, pasta, salad, fruits and bread and you have a feast! Your meal is accompanied by aged rum and Presidente Beer that you can also enjoy during the entire time you’re on the island.
Spend the remaining time with your feet in the ocean, enjoy a massage or browse the local gift shops loaded with handmade items crafted by island residents.
- Round-trip ground transfers from your hotel
- Private helicopters are available for the purchase of 1 additional adult seat
- Meal including 1 lobster per person (caught fresh the night before the excursion)
- Presidente Beer, sodas and water
What's Not Included
- Additional gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, a towel, sunglasses and a hat
• Weight and weather limitations may apply
• Ground time includes a minimum of 1 hour
• Additional hours can be purchased at $118 per person