Get your adrenaline thrills at Scape Park, with numerous activities in the Cap Cana Resort, Dominican Republic. Choose 2 activities to build your own value combo from the adventures on offer, including zip lines, mountain bikes, and more.
What to Expect
Build your own value combo from the amazing activities on offer at Scape Park in the Cap Cana Resort, and enjoy a day of adventure thrills, such as cave expeditions, horseback rides, mountain bike eco trails, and a sunshine cruise.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in the Punta Cana or Bavaro areas of the Dominican Republic, transfer to the natural theme park, located in an exclusive residential area on the east coast of the island. Once there, explore the natural beauty via a host of different outdoor activities. Choose from:
• Hoyo Azul Eco Tour. Discover a hidden cenote with turquoise waters at the foot of a 75-meter high cliff. Learn about the flora and fauna at the orchid, bromeliad, fern, and cactus plant stations.
• Iguabonita Cave Expedition. Hike up into the slopes of El Farallon Cliff, and make your way through a pristine jungle, learning about the flora and fauna of the Dominican Republic along the way.
• Cenote Las Ondas. See vivid depictions of the Tainos people on an eco walk through a tropical dry forest in a cave.
• Zip Line Eco Tour. Fly over a canopy of trees on a network of 9 double cable zip lines.
• Countryside Horseback Riding. Explore the beautiful trails of Scape Park on horseback. See a diversity of landscapes, and tour the ranch to learn more about your breed.
• Waterfall Expedition
• Beach Getaway (Not Available on Sundays)
If you’re looking for even more thrills, then add on an off-road drive in a beach buggy, and discover where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the most exclusive marina in the Caribbean, and sail over crystal clear waters aboard a double decker catamaran. Enjoy some free time to snorkel, and relax with a cold drink on a sand bar.
Enjoy a light lunch with 1 free drink. Savor refreshing beverages from street vendors selling coconut water, sugar cane juice, and Dominican frosties! Then, interact with exotic animals and birdlife, such as macaws, parrots, and white-headed capuchin monkeys, and watch Dominican craftsmen rolling cigars, making carnival masks, and much more.
- Light lunch and drink
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Bring closed shoes, swimwear, and a towel