Visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca. Stay overnight with a family on Amantani. Learn about the weaving traditions on Taquile Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Puno
Select participants and date
Please head to the specified meeting point if you haven't provided a hotel address. If your hotel is located outside of Puno center, please head to the specified meeting point on the map also.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing. Warm clothing during the winter season (May to September) and rainwear during the rainy season (October to April)
- If you have heavy luggage, ask if your hotel can keep it safe for you (this service is usually free) or leave it at the meeting point at no cost, big luggage is not allowed in the boat.
- You can take a ride on a typical reed boat, which costs approximately 15 Soles per person (this contributes to the community income) payable directly to the locals.
- Pickup only applies to hotels in central Puno. If you are staying outside of the pickup area, the local supplier will arrange a meeting point in the city center