Aramu Muru, also known as Hayu Marca, is a highly mystical place on Lake Titicaca. At Hayu Marca, you'll find a mysterious gate carved into a large stone situated amidst rocky formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel located near Plaza de Armas or center Puno.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will have an andean shaman and all the necessary things for making this offering: rose petals, chicha, wine, coca leaves, wood, corn, precious metals, candles, Andean cereals and other sacred objects