Sullustani is an archaeological site located on the shores of Lake Umayo. Formed by more than 20 funeral towers, this place was built for the nobility of the Incas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The following hotels require extra cost or prior coordination: Sonesta Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Premium, Xima Hoteles, Hotel Libertador Lago Titicaca, Jose Antonio Hoteles, Mirador del Titicaca. Some hotels located 2.5 km far from downtown could be not listed, if so the pick-up could not be included. Please contact the tour operator to find out
- If you are going to the starting location (on map), let the tour operator know, otherwise it can cause misunderstandings