Step into a timeless world of wonder with Australia’s favourite steam train: Puffing Billy, located in the magnificent Dandenong Ranges, only one hour east of Melbourne.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 4 travel for free when not occupying a seat however will still need to be included in booking ticket count
- Please note there are limited wheelchair spaces available on board the heritage carriages. Please call our customer service team on (03) 9757 0700 to ensure we can assist in accommodating your needs
- Sitting on the carriage sill is only permitted between Belgrave Station & Lakeside Station
- Trains will not be canceled due to inclement weather
- Guide/Assistance dogs are the only dogs permitted on the train
- Puffing Billy is open every day besides Christmas Day (25 December)
- Due to the heritage nature of the carriages, only folded on narrow prams can fit through the narrow carriage doors