Marietas Islands Snorkel and Sail Day Trip
From $95 per personBook now
- Enjoy the beauty and serenity of the waters of the Banderas Bay
- Relax on one of Marietas Islands' secluded beaches
- Discover a rich array of marine life as you snorkel in the clear waters
After a deli-style lunch, catch the warm afternoon breeze as you set sail back to the port. Stop to snorkel and discover an amazing quantity of tropical fish as well other marine creatures such as octopus, eels, spotted rays and even seahorses. For those that prefer to stay dry, delight in the spectacular landscape around you, including stunning cliffs, beautiful isolated coves, and fascinating cave and rock formations.
- Snorkeling at the Marietas Islands (equipment included)
- Snorkeling instructor
- Bird watching
- Beach stop (sea conditions permitting)
- Sailing (weather permitting)
- Continental breakfast (Fresh fruits, fresh breads, coffee, tea, and juice)
- Lunch (deli-style sandwich, side salad, fresh fruits and vegetables)
- Beverages throughout the day with open bar after snorkeling
- Entrance fees into Marietas Islands National Park $85 MXN
- Beach towels
- Port fee (5 USD per person, payable upon arrival)
- Optional crew gratuities
Puerto Vallarta: Opequimar Pier (next to OXXO store, across from Westin Regina) at 8:00AM Nuevo Vallarta: Paradise Village Pier (next to resort's gate) at 9:00AM (Open in Google Maps)
• Comfortable clothing
• Biodegradable sunscreen
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activity.
For safety reasons, pregnant women, people with back injuries, and children below 6 years won't be able to participate in this activity.
Kids must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Product ID: 40302