Embark on a private boat trip with a naturalist guide to explore the fishing village of Yelapa and its beautiful beaches. Take some time from snorkeling and discover a vibrant underwater world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of the EcoTours Vallarta, next to the ramp in the Marina of Puerto Vallarta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- All participants must be able to enter and leave the boat with the help of a ladder
- All participants should be able to swim on their own
- This tour will not take place in the event of adverse weather conditions, and will be rescheduled