Discover the beauty of Puerto Vallarta on an exciting eco-tour. Get around the coastal city by speed boat, 4x4, mule and zip line on a thrilling outdoor adventure.
What to Expect
This exciting eco-tour brings out the wide-eye child in all of us. This tour is referred as the one of the greatest adventures on earth!
Ride on a speedboat to Boca the Tomatlan, a secluded beach located at the edge of the jungle. Once on the beach the 4x4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs are waiting to take you on a off-road expedition 2000 ft above sea level to the base camp, located deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
At the base camp all equipment is provided and once you are fully-equipped you are ready to take the Mule ride; a thrilling trek up the mountain, even deeper into the mountains.
Once you reach the first zip-line platform, prepare yourself for a rush of adrenaline as you fly through a series of zip-lines, rappel down the waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges. Back at the base camp you will have time to relax.
- Speedboat ride
- 4x4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs Ride
- Mule ride
- A thrilling series of zip-lines
- Rappel down waterfalls
- Traverse jungle bridges
- Natural river pools
- Light snacks and bottled of purified water
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up
- 2 USD port tax Fee per person
- Optional gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The equipment used is the most state of the art equipment available today, it is rigorously inspected and constantly maintained so you all have to worry about is have fun
• Knowledgeable, professional, English-speaking guides will assist you at all times
• Please wear comfortable attire including tennis or hiking shoes. Passengers are advised to bring a change of clothes, a spare pair of shoes, a light sweater, repellent, a towel, money for souvenirs and photos
• Minimum age to participate is 10 years old. Minimum height is 4 feet tall (1.20 meters). Max weight is 250 lbs (113 kgs)
• Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons
• Pregnant women are not allowed to take this tour for safety reasons
• Persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are not allowed to participate for safety reasons