From Puerto Vallarta: San Blas Jungle Tour and La Tovara
- Discover the impressive mangroves of La Tovara and the magic of its nature
- Enjoy a guided tour in the crocodile and a freshwater bath in the Tovara spring
- Expand your knowledge about the history of this are
Head towards the beautiful nature and enjoy an exciting boat ride through the mangroves of the La Tovara ecological park. Marvel at crocodiles, birds, and river turtles, as well as species such as mangroves, bromeliads, giant ferns, palms, and lush vegetation.
Next, visit a freshwater spring and enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear water admiring an infinity of freshwater fish. Lastly, travel to the new pier of Matanchen Bay. Here, you will enjoy an exquisite à la carte meal of fish and seafood. afterward, visit a famous bakery that gave life to banana bread. Learn the making process from the owner of the bakery and savor one of these delicious desserts.
- Round Transportation between the meeting point in Puerto Vallarta and San Blas
- Tour Guide
- Fish and seafood meal
- Unlimited beverage service: Bottled water, canned soft drinks, juice.
- Traveler insurance and accident insurance
- Pickup and drop-off
- Taxi service
- Tips (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity begins and ask for the guide Nayarit Adventures. The Nayarit Adventures guide will wear a uniform with the company logo and a list of the names of the passengers who will board the tour. You must present your reservation voucher to the guide before boarding the transportation unit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This activity is not suitable for pregnant women from 7 - 9 months