Experience a different side of the Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit regions on an adventurous hike in Sierra Vallejo. Venture to places often only accessible on foot and enjoy scenic views of the surrounding landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The distance for this hike is 5-kilometers and is at a beginner difficulty level
- Please keep in mind that whenever exploring the outdoors in mountain regions, the weather can change quickly, and you should be prepared. It is recommended you carry water, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- The guides always carry a first-aid kit