Explore the Puerto Princesa Underground River and admire the natural beauty of Palawan on a full-day trip. Sail along the world's longest navigable underground river and enjoy an authentic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Tagalog, Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Korean, French
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Puerto Princesa.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is a small-group tour of up to 13 people per van
- Hotel transfer is included only within a 9.3 miles (15 kilometers) radius of the airport. An $80 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside 9.3 miles (15 kilometers) of the airport
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Further, due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so we can arrange your meals
- Please ensure that your insurance covers all the activities involved
- The listed price does not include a $120 transfer surcharge payable at the time of tour check-in should your hotel be located 9.3 miles (15 kilometers) away from Puerto Princesa Airport
- Actual pick-up time shall be re-advised a day before the tour through your hotel's receptionists
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For guests arriving via cruise ship, please book the private option as you are unable to join the regular tours