Enjoy a world of aquatic adventures at Ocean World Puerto Plata, with a full-day ticket that provides access to all the shows and tropical reef. Feed exotic birds, walk through a rainforest, watch dolphins, sharks and sea lions, and more.
What to Expect
Discover the largest manmade dolphin habitat in the world at Ocean World Puerto Plata, a must-see attraction for any visit to the Dominican Republic.
With a full-day pass, you can snorkel in a tropical reef aquarium, learn more about marine mammals from expert handlers, get up-close to feed tropical birds and walk through a tropical rainforest, Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas.
The pass also includes access to some of the animal shows. Have fun with the playful sea lions, watch the skill of the dolphins, and see all the drama of the shark show. Then, relax on Dolphin Beach and soak up some Caribbean rays.
With lunch and lounge chairs included as part of the package, this is your passport to a world of marine adventures.
- Round-trip hotel transfers by bus
- Snorkeling at Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Pirate's Pool
- Rainforest, Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas
- Use of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs included)
- Sea Lion Show
- Dolphin Show
- Shark Show
- Tropical Bird Show
- All interactive programs
What's Not Included
- Transporation from hotels outside Puerto Plata (USD 5 surcharge for hotels in Sosua and Cabarete. USD 10 surcharge for hotels in Luperon, Rio San Juan and Playa Grande)
Know Before You Go
• You are advised to bring: a camera, bathing suit, towel, sun block and additional money for pictures and souvenirs
• Please note, you must not wear jewellery on your hands, neck and ears in case your harm the animals
• Children must be supervised by an adult (18+) at all times